This featured home in New Braunfels, Texas, located in the Mission Forest subdivision, is the perfect place for your family to call home. It is spacious and full of luxurious features, and is currently selling for a price that won’t break the bank. At $349,500, you’ll be living in a lovely traditional garden style 2,967 square feet, two-story, 3 bedroom, 2 full and a partial bathroom home on “the Hill” on desirable Evergreen Lane.
This charming home has the perfect layout for guests and in-laws. On the bottom floor, you’ll find a large master bedroom, full bathroom, a half bathroom, kitchen and living area. Upstairs there are two additional bedrooms and a full bathroom as well as a second living area. This is a great set up for out of town guests and older children who want their privacy.
Inside, you’ll be treated to luxurious amenities including:
- An open concept living and kitchen areas
- Master bedroom suite with access to the backyard, porch, formal dining and a large office
- Plantation shutters and built-ins
- Large walk-in cedar closet
- Ceiling fans
- High ceilings
- Security system
- Master Bathroom features a large walk-in shower
- Smoke detectors
- Walk-In closet(s)
- Window treatments
- Two central AC units
- Fireplace wit gas logs
- Tile in living, dining, office and kitchen and carpet in the bedrooms
- Two central gas heating units
- Kitchen area features a breakfast area with a breakfast bar
- Kitchen features built-In microwave, oven, and cook top
- Custom cabinets in kitchen
- Kitchen includes dishwasher, disposal, large pantry, an ice maker connection, and solid counter tops
- Laundry room with built-in cabinets
- Laundry room features full-size washer and dryer connection
- 2 dining areas
- 2 living areas
- 8 total rooms
The home’s exterior features include:
- Covered screened in porch overlooking a large wooden deck
- Mature trees, lush landscaping, wrought iron fencing and an irrigation system
- Double pane windows and gutters
Your family’s new home comes with a 1 year home protection plan, has a homeowner association, is along a school bus route and has easy, convenient access to the I-35 freeway.
About New Braunfels
The town of New Braunfels was founded by German immigrants in 1845. It is full of special events happening year round from car and jewelry shows to farmer’s markets and music festivals. There are museums and restaurants ranging from causal outdoor dining at the Gristmill to upscale dining at Myron’s Steakhouse.
With all the activities happening in New Braunfels, the town remains to be known best for its wide range of water activities. Tubing, wakeboarding, kayaking, rafting, swimming and fishing along the area’s two major rivers, the Comal and Guadalupe, are popular destinations.
For those interested in more amusement park fun, New Braunfels is home to America’s best water park, the Schlittterbahn Water Resort which features water slides, a wave pool and children’s area. In New Braunfels, you’ll also find Comal Springs, the largest spring in Texas.
For more information or to schedule a showing of this gorgeous home, don’t hesitate to contact Joshua Downey. He is a local agent specializing in New Braunfels, Texas Hill Country, and Texas waterfront condominiums, homes and lots. He will walk with you through the home buying process and offer you tips and advice for purchasing your Central Texas home.